Monday, August 14, 2006

Me.. Me.. Me Turn !

Yay ! Finally Mommy gave me a chance to blog here.. Mommy thinks i'm still so small, cant read and write yet.. But dear Mommy, I'm a smart puppy.. So does all the people out there.. All say i'm smart :-D

Okkay now.. I think Mommy told u guys that I'm staying in her friend Kim's house rite.. yea that's true, and Auntie Kim treats me well.. not forgetting her Shi Tzu.. also my playmate.. Like her so much !

When Mommy was looking after me, she fed me kibbles 3 times a day.. The kibbles are of bite size, and they are yummy and easy to digest ! BUT when i stay here with Auntie Kim, I dont know why she feeds me only one meal of kibbles per day.. and only milk in the morning.. Hmm.. I haven't ask Auntie Kim yet, but i do enjoy the milk :-) I once saw in the tv ad that milk contains high level of Calcium which is good for building strong bones.. I looked at Mommy, and she looked at me.. she nodded at me, telling me : Yes that's right...

I found a great spot to relieve : Under the stair case ! hahaha ! It's fun to pee there cos no one will catch me doing that.. so when nature calls, I will have at least a direction, which is good for my conscience development in future :-)

Mommy sat for her third final exam paper today, and she smiled at me in my dreams just now when i was having my nap.. i think she's well prepared.. She even told me that today's subject is not so easy.. but i know she can do it ! Cos she's a smart Mommy... she's MY MOMMY !

2 days later, 16 of August 2006, I will officially be a 2 month-old puppy ! Haha ! Shi Tzu told me she will give me a Kiss ! Well I'm waiting for it...

4 comments:

Urban Smoothie Read said...

usually 2 months puppy got 3 meals a day....i strongly thinks tat ur being underfed...
do ur auntie kim feed u puppy's milk or human-graded milk....??

Jane Su said...

I saw her took out HL Milk from the fridge.. She fed me with that...

Hmmm ... I must whine more to tell her I'm hungry !!!

No wonder my Mommy so shocked when she heard that I'm fed two times a day only..

grrrrr ruff ruff !

Urban Smoothie Read said...

puppy aren't suppose to drink human'graded milk actually...
go ask ur mum to buy puppy milk powder 4 u....

Jane Su said...

woa.. really ? goodness me ! Woah luckily i didn't get diarrhea ! I gotta tell Mommy about this !