Monday, February 12, 2007

Long time No see....

helo everyone ! guess u all missed me eh? hahaha !

ok la ook la wanna say sorry for being MIA for few weeks.. but i have solid reason...

First, 2 idiots broken my router (u know la who, been mentioning them since ancient times, no need mention anymore).

Second, Mommy's been very very very the busy since mid-january.. for exams la, assignments la, lab reports la, final year project too..

Third, Ive been busy messing around with mommy's friends when they wanna come see me hehehe !

Anyway, wanna tell u a good news.. Mommy and I moving out to a dog frenly neighborhood nex mth ! Yay ! a landed propery and i will be a 90% legal dog ! ehem the remaining 10% is my licence.. i have yet got my licence.. but mommy is busy, i know.. but i believe she will get me one when she free a bit... so gambatte mommy ! I pray for your free time !

the best thing is, mommy promised me that no matter how busy she is, events she sure will bring me go ... this is best news ! i can meet my doggie frens again !

actually, mommy also excited one.. she armm chio there now... kekekek !

7 comments:

e said...

oh i missed your post. post some pics with you in your new place, okay?

love
Fei

Jane Su said...

hi Fei ! sure sure im so excited abt the new place too ! i will update asap don worry...

Amber said...

Hello Molly! Happy Valentine's Day! My humans are so bussyyy too and I don't get much attention from them,hmph! That's great news! Do keep us update! :3

Luv amber!!

Jane Su said...

Helo Amber ! happy valentine's day to u too ! well mommy bought pizza for both of us and she specially ordered for the least salt one yummy yummy yummy... !!!!!!

and the best thing was, b4 mommy can finish her 2nd piece, i ade wallap all 3 pieces ade ! hahahahah !

Jane Su said...

Helo Amber ! happy valentine's day to u too ! well mommy bought pizza for both of us and she specially ordered for the least salt one yummy yummy yummy... !!!!!!

and the best thing was, b4 mommy can finish her 2nd piece, i ade wallap all 3 pieces ade ! hahahahah !

Amber said...

ur mommy is so gooood, i haven't try pizza before... I'll try to convince mommy to feed me next time :) haha, lol. Ur mommy later angry.
btw, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR TO YOU!

Jane Su said...

ahaha ! yeah mommy very good.. good to bully, so i sometimes like to provoke her kekekeke ! but luckily she very forgiveness... owes will forgive me.. kakaka !
i blif ur mommy also litat de ^^.

mommy ah.. she armm chio there.. no la she wont get angry dear.. she will say : Eee u lucky girl ! haha!

happy cny to u too!