Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Sweet Encounter

Mommy has been very sweet to take her time early in the morning at 6.30am and also evening at 6pm to take me go out walk walk see how beautiful the world is..

Although is just a place where got the green grass and the walk place for me and mommy to walk, i still very happy and contented.

And then, i met my handsome fren. He is my neighbor, and mommy still dono his name (cus she like to forget ppl name and remember ppl face).. But that not so important. The most important is this handsome neighbor will stay here forever so i can see him when i bored or lonely :)

*mommy say i fatt hau*

This few days since mommy and I move to this new nice beautiful house, i met many of my furry frens. got many breeds, nice one also a lot.. mainly is handsome ones.. and im so happy !

*Again, mommy say i fatt hau*

Haih.. Mommy, i have feelings too. I also can get attracted to the opposite sex. Maybe is mommy only attracted to me so she is jealous

:-D

But tat not the important point. the important point is, the handsome frens all treat me very nice. They all very gentlemen de. Isit me very the sweet? Hmm.. Maybe..

6 comments:

Fu Fu said...

Hey Molly, so nice that you have a handsome neighbor. Sure makes the view nicer right. :)

~ fufu

Jane Su said...

helo fufu.. yeah i feel so great too... haha.. sure.. leng lui and leng zhai meant to be together :D

Complete view i can say!

Anonymous said...

Nice to go for a walk, today it rain and so no walks for Pearly..... :P

Jane Su said...

yeah.. 1 bad thing abt the rain is, it make mommmy cancel the walk !

grrrr.... poor us... no fun at all...

*Sasha* said...

wow..molly, u r so lucky...your mummy wakes up so early everyday to bring you for a walk..how i wish my mommy will do dat..the earliest she has ever been was 8am! n that is only once in a blue moon..hmmmppp...

Jane Su said...

ahaha ! well, mommy will look very the blur when i see her walk down the stairs taking my leash.. then she will owes ask me to sit when i jumping up and down.. haihs ! me so excited ma,... yet she owes like to ask me sit down first :S