Friday, June 01, 2007

7 @ 8 Fascinating Molly Facts !

Cool ! I've been tagged by Amber and Loki to share 7 (by Amber) and 8 (by Loki) facts about meself...

well, since Loki added one more, I'll continue with 8 funfacts :D

OKAY ! LET's get the dice rollin' ! BUT before that, RULEEEESSSS :

Each player starts with eight random facts about themselves. Dogs who are tagged, need to post in their Diary or Blog the rules & their 8 pawsome facts. Then choose 8 dogs to tag and list their names. Don't forget to bark them a note that they have been tagged and to read your Blog or Diary!


NOW ! Sit back and relax, here come my Molly FunFacts ...

*drumroll drrrrrr !*
1. I LOVE doggie walks !
2. The minute I saw mommy coming down the stairs with my leash, I drool -- Walk-walk time !
3. I LOVE bacon and sashimi treats !
4. I LOVE baths !
5. I SNAP at every doggies who step into my house !
6. I LOVE cheesecakes !
7. I'm the sole furry receptionist of ma house (after hamsee the hamster RIP)...
8. I LOVE attending doggie events !

OKAY ! 8 cuties behold ! I'm tagging you XD

1. Pacco !
2. Sasha !
3. Kingsley !
4. Rooney !
5. Benji Boy !
6. ChaCha and Yuki !
7. Benji !
8. Hero !

13 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Molly, nice fun facts there about you! You sure LOVE a lot of thigs ha? Wah! you snap at doggies ah??? Don snap at me ah when I meet you... kekekeke! Glad you're back! Where have you been so looooong?

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Jane Su said...

Hi Amber-mae... yeah.. and those facts, while typing, mommy shooked her head.. kaka !

yeah.. im very fun-loving.. and dont worry.. when u reach here, i sure will give u a bit of challenge.. hahha ! But after 30 minutes.. sure we become fren fren !

Me ah.. disappear cus was helping mommy revising her tought subjects this sem.. she's in her final semester in uni.. so she's very very busy.. so, the most i can do is to help her do her homework :D

Anonymous said...

ahh molly..

i got tagged for the 7 thingys.. did mine overhere
http://kingsley.wordpress.com/2007/05/28/tagged-again-7-things/

actually am having difficulties in coming up with something that others don't know.

they aren't as interesting like yours..

:P

BTW.. i'm sososos late with my birthday wishes to you!!!

Looks like you had a great birthday!!

licks

Jane Su said...

ahaha kingsley u got tagged again :D

well, i spend 5 minutes sorting out my last 8th fact..

DOnt worry kingsley.. still early... ma barkday falls on 16 June.. So, still can wish happy barkday.. wahaha ! Woof Woof !!!

Yuki n Joyce said...

Hi Molly! you like baths?!?! i hate them!! but i like water:P

Yuki

Jane Su said...

oh yes yuki.. bath is the best thing for me cus i can play with water and splash mommy until her whole body wet wet nyek nyek nyek !

best thing is everytime after bath, i can enter mommy room ! and also, eat a lot of treats ! yummy ! buttt... only from 1 morning until that afternoon.. then go bac to my "base" in living room

Ben & Darling said...

Hey sis, finally u are back. Oh I miss you sooooooooo much since our last meet. I know aunty Jane is very busy with her studiesa but can u ask her to let you blog more??? Plssss...........aunty Jane....

Jane Su said...

hi hi my handsome bro ! Yes im bac to rock n roll ! wahaha !

well, i did beg mommy infinity times to let me blog for 10 min but just to no avail.. mommy say impossible for me to just take 10 min sure take 10 yrs... cus she say, my fingers not s long s hers so impossible for me to type very d fast.. u see... me hurt.. *sobsob*

anyway, i wont give up ! i will continue to beg until im 20 yr old !

Girl Girl Hamster said...

Hey Molly, Woh you are one of the few doggies that I know who loves baths. :)


~ girl girl

Jane Su said...

helo girl girl... yeah.. s far s i know, many doggies hate bath.. mommy made me love bath by using treats.. its her evil plan.. but its my fav thing :D

Amber said...

Hi Molly!! We got a lot in common. I love walkies too, bacon and sashimi treats. Haha,I snap at other dogs too =3
but I don't like baths, I run away when my mom holds the tower, or say "mandi" xD

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Até mais.

Jane Su said...

hihi amber... hahaha ya ya tats good... hehe..