Friday, April 06, 2007

Surprise Surprise !!

Today, Mr Postman came to my house.. I tot he gonna visit me.. bart i scare him away kekeke !

Then, mommy stop me (grrr...) and go to meet Mr Postman and get something .. is a parcel and an envelope.. Cool ! i tink is mine :D

N, surprise surprise ! Mommy say the parcel is not for her, but me, BenBen, and Scooby our birthday ! Habba habba habba ! Mommy fast fast open ! Guess who is it from..... *DRUMROLL*... all from Auntie Melissa, Amber, Faith, and Cloe ! yeyeyeyey! Love u guys ! Muack muack muack !

Dont worry guys... I will pass to BenBen and Scooby later... while now, i syok sendiri with the pressies first :D


Woah a lovely card from Auntie Melissa, Amber, Faith, and Cloe !


this is the parcel... big ho? lets see wat is written on top..

See... i din lie.. is for me, BenBen and Scooby :D


tadaaaa.... pressies ! I cant wait to play with them !



I love all of them =D




I feel so hang fook ^O^

8 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Hahaha! I'm so happy that the parcel reached to you guys! And I'm also happy that you both BenBen & Molly love it! I'm sure Scooby will love his pressies too...Phew, Faith & Chloe helped to pick out the pressies for you guys, me Amber helped to pack parcel & lick envelope and stamp. Mommy helped to write the address & message in card. You three choose lah which ever treat & toy you want. Happy Barkday once again to you three!!! Have an enjoyable time suring birthday party! See ya!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Jane Su said...

ya ya... im also very happy to get those pressies... im sure my fellow brothers will love them too :D

wowow ! then i must thank amber, faith, and cloe for being so nice and sweet ~
wahaha !~

will make sure all of the furfrens s well s our human parents have a good time on 5507 :D

Urban Smoothie Read said...

wah! so many presie to share...

pacco will lookout for some nice presie for u guys too...

Prince said...

wow... so many I want some ! I want the carrot hehehe Happy bird day to you soon :) but sad I cant attend :(

Fu Fu said...

Hey Molly, what nice presents you got there. :)
When is your birthday?

~ fufu

Jane Su said...

dear Pacco... thnx ! im so happy too ! woah more pressies ! wowowow ! cant wait cant wait :D

Jane Su said...

dear Prince.. i also wan to play with the carrot.. wakakakaa~

but then, mommy in charge of everything now.. and she doesnt let me take hold of 1 of them yet... grrr....

oh nvm Prince.. u can attend nex yr one :D

Jane Su said...

dear FuFu... thnx.. my actually birthday on 16 june... but we are celebrating it earlier, cus scooby's mommy going to UK in june.. so we make it early lo..