Thursday, September 20, 2007

Mooncakes

Today, Mommy went to leisure mall to buy cakes from d moon which she craves (drool i think...) for long time :

Green Tea (with yolk)
Pandan (with yolk)
Tiramisu
Mix Nut
Choc and Cheese

d problem is, d moon guy gav d wrong cake to mommy when he packed d 4 cakes into d box which mommy wanted long time ago (she says its very beautiful n stylish, n i tink mommy plans to make d box into tissue box cus someone claimed it to be so... recycle konon :P)

d stupid thing abt mommy is, she mind n fuss so much abt d case whcih d mr moon just packed 1 wrong cake ... she dono wan to change bac d cake o go to another stall to get d flavor she wanted (sommore got discount n cheaper price.. See.. yin sat...) ... so, she asked mommy de mommy, and mommy de mommy say, mommy gila de....

ehem ! mommy, actually i oso tink u r a bit gila de... y go n fuss abt just 1 cake which u can just eat into tummy and is very yummy jiek ? u see... its very simple.. just eat it !

dear all, to prove tat im s simple s happy, u can see d vid :


Free video hosting, video codes at www.vidiLife.com




in case u guys cant see d vid (sot sot de...), here's d link :

http://www.vidiLife.com/index.cfm?f=media.play&vchrMediaProgramIDCryp=A68C62BC-73A5-43E6-BB73-F


u can see tat i was very hungry tat time... that was my meal time...


lesson learnt guys : learn from me :D

6 comments:

Prince said...

Good girl... hahaha... molly cannot wait to eat the moon cake... it is nice? I wanna call my pappy to let me eat some :)

Jane Su said...

ya ya i really cant wait to eat d cake ! its really nice... n i forgot totally abt my own meal..

ya ya u should ask ur pappy giv u many many,.... green tea nice ooo... hehe !

Urban Smoothie Read said...

happy eating!!

Amber-Mae said...

Oh Molly, you are a good girl but why you panting soo much? Hehehe...Too excited I guess. My hooman just bought some mooncakes too last nite but I didn't eat any coz I don't like those kind of cakes.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Ashley said...

Wow... you are a movie star! I love your video Molly :)
I hope your mom's cakes were good. I love pandan!
Come visit my Dog Blog too :)

Prince said...

I hope you back soon !

TAG, you're it!! Prince have tagged you...
Here's the Rules
Link to your tagger and post these rules:
List eight ( 8 ) random facts about yourself.Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them ). Let them know they've been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs okay?

Sorry I also dont want this happen :) I been tag by others also :p