Monday, September 03, 2007

Pet-N-You Carnival Here I Come !

Dear All !

After 1 whole year (since last yr Sept) bidding "missed-out" to my dearie doggy pals at various dog events.... Here it is again ! And Im Going this Time with my dear Mommy and Dear Sis YanYan !

its the annual Pet-N-You carnival !
held where ? Where else in Malaysia can it be ? !
Of Course at Central Park Bandar Utama la ! (doink !)
oopsie... soli but please understand how excited I am ! and im sure mommy is too ! Blahahaha !
see you there pals !
pics will be posted after the event !
see yah !

1 comment:

Amber-Mae said...

Oh Molly!!!! Glad you're coming THIS time! You're going to see me there for sure & I'm going to be in action for the agility trials! Watch out for me & I'll watch out for you too!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer