Thursday, July 20, 2006

Alright everyone ! This is my first post of the blog ~

Yes and yes, another day until tomorrow... when i can finally get my cutie lil' sweetheart : Molly ~

Molly is a two-month old pup by the breed of a Collie

Sweet by nature, agile, obedient and smart were all that my friend (Molly's supplier) had said

A great Scottish shepherd dog it is, the Collie is of very high class rankings.. Even Queen Elizabeth was greatly amused by the herding ability of Collies ~

Oh yes and yes I AM very fond of hounds and canines... They make man's best friend indeed !

Looking forward and feel soooo excited ! And can u guys imagine that I haven't even get Molly a cage ?! Well, I roamed about shops near my Condominium, and got the best deals out of the rest : 50 bucks !

Well well, and guess what, I shall be moving into a new rented unit in a newly-built Condominium just next to my Uni... This means a new environment for Molly.. Hmmm

I have a busy and hectic schedule as a final year degree student.. That means extra time must be allocated for Molly... Hmmm.... I shall do my very very best to make her happy.. and I sure will pamper her with love up to the max max max !!!

By the way, below you can see my sweetheart Molly...

No comments: