Saturday, July 22, 2006

Oh No !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My poor lil' sweetie !!!! What happened to you ???

Must be deworming issues... Oh My Goodness I'm so so worried about you !

Since last night after 11++ pm, Molly was sleeping oh so soundly... But after midnight, she made noise and should i say, chaos??? Housemate was awakened by her whinings and woke me up too.. I had not a good night sleep ~

Hmmm so i had to wake up constantly every 10 minutes to calm Molly down... Perhaps i was wrong - Molly was not adapted to the new environment in my house.. and yes it's normal that she will feel unsafe and wanted shelther, shelter from my arms... Fuuhhh !!! Manja !

I'm staying in a rented condo, and I didn't want to wake neighbours up.. So i was quite worried about Molly... Hmmm... I was so confused with what her whinings meant..

Today at 7.30am when i woke up, i saw wee-wee and poo-poo on the living room tiles (!)... Toilet training is TOUGH !

Alright alright i promise i shall give in patience and patience ~

So just now, i saw a very disgusting sight: Molly vomitted worm ! TWICE !

Oh well i had not deworm her yet.. And i was planning to do it today, but the doc's not in !!!! HELP!!!!!

I need transport to take me to the nearest pet shop about 30 minutes walk away ~

Oh one thing: I had not vaccinated Molly and i wouldnt want to take Molly walking up until the pet shop... what if she gets sick ?????

What should i do??????

No comments: