Monday, July 24, 2006

Bye Molly

Today's a sad sad day.. cuz i'm giving away Molly to her babysitter until September when i will move out into a new home...

The babysitter's name is Kim, she is a friend of mine studying in the same Uni as I am.. I need to hand Molly over to Kim cuz my rented condo can't rear animals..Also i think my neighbors already complained *secretly*... So.. what to do... Sigh~

I will be visiting Molly when i have the time.. Oh i sure miss her soo sooo sooooo muchie !

And, not forgetting Chopin.. my friend who claimed that her family might want the puppy doesnt want anymore puppies... So i have to ask around if anyone wants Chopin now..

Both are so so so naughty... They bite and growl at each other most of their playtime.. and i think that it hurts sometimes :O

Hmmm especially Molly.. biting her sis like eating lamb chop !

Wahahhhaaaa! Now.. who wants Chopin ??? Dont worry Jacklyn... Both are doing fine now... except for toilet training and crating... Both whined and howled so bad when they are left in the crate... and boy they ran and ran so lively when my housemate's bf released them... hahha !

I guess animals don't like to be caged.. just like you and me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

http://eekshop.com
BONUS as high as Fossil S+arck often Nicely, I had to explore point out a minimum of one far more there are also a lot of those many new watches available in the market This more then one may be the an all in one bit a lot of unique as it often an LCD be mindful of that characteristics a translucent crystal select In this physique,going to be the LCD digits are visible to explore float and aspect also features an LED for illumination.