Sunday, December 17, 2006

I got tagged !

I got tagged ! thanks to Melissa and Amber who tagged me. And now since im gonna tag another 5 friends, listen carefully to the rules of the game :

1. The player with this game starts with "3 wishes he/she would love to get for Christmas" and also has a list of "3 wishes he/she definitely does not want for Christmas".

2. Then he/she tags 5 friends and list their names.

3. The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes, as well as state this rules clearly, then tag 5 more victims.

4. And the ones who tag need to leave a comment that says, "You've been Christmas tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.


This is easy isnt it? Now let me just guai guai follow the rules :D



"3 wishes I (Pretty_Molly) would love to get for Christmas"
1. Lotsa lotsa teddies and balls for me to play with... and they better be sqweekies XD
2. Lotsa lotsa chances to get to kai kai outside at parks and events... So mommy, wish u have a car very soon
3. Lotsa lotsa deliciously imported treats, ham, turkey, mutton, beef, and many many good tempting food !!


"3 wishes I (Pretty_Molly) definitely does not want for Christmas"
1. Please mommy, no more of me waiting for the OK command for food and toys ! It's torturing you know...
2. Please mommy, no more taking me to the vet... It's mentally spoiling my nerves !
3. Please mommy, no more taking baths and clipping nails.. I'd rather swim in the mud....





OKAY ! TAGGY TIME !
My victims are :
Fei !
Hero !
Sasha !
Chiyo !
Benji !

2 comments:

Sunshade said...

Hey Molly,

You are a cutey!! Nice to meet you! Are you related to Ben at all??

Love nibbles,
Miss Sunshade

Jane Su said...

hi sunshade..

thanks for the comment ! hahaha ~!

YEAP im related to ben.. im his sister.. haha ! isnt this world small? keke