Monday, December 11, 2006

Mommy Speaking here

Dear molly, mommy speaking here :

Mommy missed u like crazyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ~~~~~~~

JUst want to let you know that I had a very bad dream 2 nights ago.. Mommy dreamt that when i got back to K.L. to see you, mommy couldn find you !~ I called called and called your name, and found u nowhere ! My tears all droped down, as i tot u r lost !

Then, dono y sudenly, a rottie came to me, a young one, and he was like looking for his mommy.. but he came to me ! for gawd's sake i dono how come a rottie can appear in my dream.. so i was blur blur.. but anyway, i still take in the rottie....

THEN ! i saw a doggie having spots like yours, and that instance i knew its you ! My Molly gurl ! Boy i was sooooo hapeeee ! But then, i called called your name, and u din respond.. waaaaa... killing me gurl ! I called again a few times, then finally you responded ! Me soooo happyy u know !!

then finally, the end of the story was : I got you back... and also the rottie... now also haven give the rottie a name.. but sure wil be a cute one :-)


Actually, this dream was sad, wierd, and happy ending.. but then, the storyline was wierd ! i dono y.. really made me sad...

4 comments:

e said...

awww I know the feeling. I get nightmares about Fei too. And I have another month and more to go before we can all be together.

any more photos so we can see how molly grows?
Love
Fei & E

Jane Su said...

haha... yeah.. u got that feeling right :D

btw, u now in japan while Fei in sing? read ur blog.. house-hunting? plan to bring over Fei to stay in japan isit?

2 more weeks to go and i get to see molly ~

*Sasha* said...

hey Jane,
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!! No more bad dreams anymore as you will be seeing Molly real soon...do post more pics of Molly ya!

Jane Su said...

hi Sasha and Jessica !

thansk ! happy ny to you too ! yeah,.. cant wait to see her ! hope she grow pretty now ! HAHA

SURE I think i will go nuts with all the fototaking when i get bec... and will post them all :)