Sunday, December 31, 2006

Merry Xmas + Happy New Year !

merry xmas and happy new year everybody and everydoggie and everykittie !

haha ! been late for my xmas wishes.. but nvm, i tink mommy help me give tis prayer ade. so guai ! (mommy, don perasan k? i tink mommy now feel very proud of herself when reading tis...)

anyways, its new year day tomorrow ! and i haven been in real life, make a new yr resolution.. but last nite, in my dream, i dreamt tat a comet flow in front of me when im laying down on the grass with my most lovable mommy, i made a wish... i wished tat everything goes smooth and will be healthy.. both me and mommy.. also, i wished tat mommy can bring me go kai kai more often, and who knows, i might see my frens tat i haven see b4..

ok! enof of dreams ! now, my real life new yr resolution! erm.. so many bo, how ah?

ehem ! ok.. 1 by 1.. 1 tis year, and 1 more nex yr.. like tis, mommy wont say me so tam sam.. but u know my idea la.. im smart wat :-D

So ! tis yr, my resolution is : to be 100% healthy so tat mommy don need to worry so much...

abt the 2nd one, nex yr i will let all know

No comments: