Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Kutu

Today, Auntie Kim was shocked.. She found 2 kutu on me.. Frankly, I have never been outdoors or out of the house.. So I was curious why kutu can jump on me..

According to Auntie Kim, ticks can jump into the house besides residing among the grasses..

Stupid hyperactive ticks !

Anyway, I'm coming home this week.. And i think mommy is gonna take me to my most feared place -- The Vet -- for deworming and my first vaccination, as well as body checkup..


Now, I have learned a new trick, which is to sit and shake my hand.. haha !

Also, I think mommy will not be so pleased with me for I have developed a habit -- Barking at people I don't know.. well, I hope mommy understands that the barking is just temporary, cus who knows that person I dont know might attack me or mommy, and that once i get used to that person's existence, maybe she/he is mommy's friend or housemate, I will treat them with full respect !

Anyway, I have shed my fur over the past few weeks. So happy, cus i know that new beautiful fur will grow... ahha !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey molly !!! im so great that i found u,my sis. Im Benjamin, ur little bro. my mommy was so excited when she saw ur post on d puppy forum. I miss u sooooo much gal...how r u? Hows Chopin too & the rest? I miss them too. keep in touch k. Muah lov ya.

Jane Su said...

hah?? forgive me, im a bit blur here, u r benjamin, and who is ur mommy ah?? hahaha ~ Molly become so gigantic .. carry her is so tiring.. keke !~ u le??

miss all u all so so much ~!