Sunday, September 17, 2006

Pretty Me

OK.. enough with the scolding of mad woman.. me as a 'dai leong & sek lam' 3-mth old puppy are even more smarter to handle this kind of mad woman...

ok i must stop being angry, later my cells all die.. cells die for this kind of gila person ? Not worth it.. peace

on 24 sept, mommy's gonna do me a favor.. since im not eligible for outdoor event, then mommy is going to MDRO day to ask some questions regarding me.. well, i hope she can get ther early to grab a gooody bag for me kekeke... Mommy had been looking forward to this.. i hope she have fun there...

okok.. entertainment time.. this is the posting of my recent pics... please agree that i look more pretty :-)

Me playing with my favourite Teddy in my favourite Bed



This is me. the beautiful lady



Hey.. who is in the mirror ??!! So pretty one :-)



Another version of Sleeping Beauty kekeke !


Mommy bought a new collar for me !

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey pretty babe, u look great !!!

Jane Su said...

thanks ! anonymous... glad u like the pretty me hehehe !