Friday, October 20, 2006

grrrrrrrr......

Big brothers and big sisters, uncles and aunties, wow-wows and meow-meows... all of you out there, please be my judge and adjudicators... I want to lodge a complain about Mommy..

Although I love her so much, and although i know she loves me max max too, I still want to lodge this complaint..

Please, im not a bad dog.. But i stil have my temper,, and im really very unhappy about one this that mommy did to me.. and so, i want to lodge this complaint :-





Mommy refuses to share a portion of her McD fries and also her McD Double cheese burger with me !!!!!
Although i begged her with my ever sweet smile,
Although i tried my best to walk on my hind 2 feet for a few more steps,
Although i whined and barked at her showing im disappointed,
Although i stood up with my 2 hind feet for a few more seconds,
Although i showed her my hand-shake in the mid-air...
She still refuses to share with me her burger and her fries.. :-(
And she said NO to me, and turned around !!!
Sniff-sniff :-(

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ohh...molly...same here...
no matter how long i begged her, my mum will not let even gv me a lick of it...
so i had totally given up hope of begging food after 1 1/2 yrs of failure....

anyway, hope u'll succeed n do let me know ur trick...

Jane Su said...

ahaha... i will ! me in the midst of training for this trick.. hehehe !