Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Vaccination...

Today, Mommy and Granny Jac brought me to Connaught vet - Everise Clinic.. to have my second vaccination..

Well, I like the vet, Dr Elaine.. She is just so friendly and nice towards me, mommy and granny.. of course, Granny was so kind enough to give mommy and me a lift, as walking to the vet will be tiring as mommy has to carry the 6.6 kg me.. poor mommy.. well well, she cant control me when im outside, so she has to carry me..

Mommy was shocked to see that I have gained 2.3kg over the month.. maybe I eat a lot.. but she likes the fiat fiat me.. so cute :-)

By the way, in the car, I sat nicely and guaily on Mommy's laps, and Granny was happy to see that :-)

When we reached the clinic, I could see Dr Elaine and Dr Chong (Dr Elaine's assistant) greeted us with opening the front glass door with that sweet wide smile.. Friendly they are :-D .. With the 6-in-1 vaccination, I get an F.O.C. deworming liquid treatment --> Tasted like banana.. yum yum yum !

Granny initially wanted to take me go kai kai.. but then i was tired.. but i would love so much to go kai kai with granny ! Ok dont worry granny, next time, i sure go ! hahaha ! cant wait ! mommy so excited too ! yayay!

So, I wAS TIRED.. AND I slept the whole day.. Mommy gave me a new bone yesterday, so I kept on chewing the bone today,, since i got no mood to do other things ... haih... tired la..

8 comments:

j a c l y n c said...

so good girl. i'm so proud :D

& grandpa fai said : mummy supamolly shouldnt be carrying you that much anymore. cos otherwise later baby molly will grow up bigger & always wanting to be carried & probably lazy to walk. Being spoiled. Cannot spoil u that much. XD

LOL. but its true. cos your mummy Dhora still wanted us to carry her when she's big girl. :D
when ure ok n when im free ill bring u go kai kai :D

Jane Su said...

hohoho ! im so happy that many are proud of me, especially granny ! :-D

well well well well, mommy started training on walking on leash and heeling so that she can bring me out next time and no need to carry me.. i believe she can do it one day, hopefuly sonner.. cus i just cant resist running out of the front door and mommy had to pull me back to her... i feel like teasing her with this XD

haha ! I never knew Dhora was that manja ! sure was cute ! hehehe !

Yay ! I wanna go kai kai with Granny ! yipeeee ! i promise i wil behave myself :-D

Anonymous said...

hey molly,

where is this "spay clicnic" in cheras you mentioned in the previous post? i'm a male shih tzu, to spare mom on the embarras "humping" experience in future, i'll volunteer to be spayed! :-)

also, can i know the details of your Connaught vet? mom has been sending me here and there and even one expensive animal hospital which cost mom something like rm200 the last time i was there.

licky wet wet licks

boo

j a c l y n c said...

spoke to my parents bout my cat, your uncle ximba whos gonna go spay as well. he previously had some kinda surgery revival too from UTI so its best we send him back to his private clinic. the one u went to when u were a baby :D

good luck in heeling. u better be good ah... if not i beat ur bum bum :D

Jane Su said...

dear boo.. since u are a male doggie, u will not be spayed.. instead, u can only choose to be neutered.. cus spaying is only appplicable to females :-)

good to hear that u volunteered to be NEUTERED ! hehehe !

actually, mommy plans to spay me at the bandar tun razak (cheras) government clinic and not the connaught vet, because the Bandar Tun Razak Clinic costs only rm90++, whereas the Connaught clinic is a private clinic and costs also around rm200..

the BTR clinic is located near the JPN.. its a new independent building.. clean and nice and spacious..

u've been to surgery before that cost u rm200???

Jane Su said...

dear Granny... ic.. yea ... i still remember the fierce uncle rottie who barked at Chopin when i went ther for my first deworm.. scared la haha !

mommy finally managed to train me in heeling today (2nd day of heeling training..).. she's so proud of me :-D yay!

ok ok i promise i will behave at my best.. mommy's been hitting my bum bum when i did something wrong ..

Anonymous said...

molly, no, the rm200 bill is not a surgery bill! it was just an ear infection + some stupid blood test! still unsure what's the blood test is for!

*shy shy* yes! it should be neutered! rm90 is reasonable.

licky wet wet licks

boo

Jane Su said...

hahaha... cute la u.. i see ur blog ade... spot spot ! so beautiful la ur girly hair XD

woah ! siao isit ! so exp one ! haih private is litat ge la.. chop vege head ! hehe ~

yaya is very cheap ade.. where u stay ? near cheras too ?