Sunday, October 01, 2006

Nutro

Okay ! Im so excited today ! mommy went to Segar to get me some new brands of kibbles.. cus she thinks that my poo-poo is too smelly (but to me they are tasty).. and she cares for higher nutrition.. so she went to get me NUtro !!!!!!

I love this new brand the minute mommy put them into my bowl.. and boy how fabulous it tasted ! It looks like KoKoKrunch with that chocolatey smell ! Love it!

When Mommy mix Nutro with Alpo (my previous brand of kibbles), I was so smart to differentiate both.. guess what, to mommy's amaze, I managed to push Alpo away and finish off Nutro.. kekeke !

Yum yum !

8 comments:

j a c l y n c said...

Naughty girl ! Finish up your ALPO biscuits too !!

Jane Su said...

NUTRO IS TOO YUMMY !!!!!!!!!!!

ok ok i will try to finish ALPO first.. i think mommy has evil plans for me (uh oh.. wonder what she's up to...)

j a c l y n c said...

i'm sure mummy's concocting an evil plan to trick you into finishing your alpos first!!
so beware!!!

Jane Su said...

wow ! grrrr....

OKAY !!!!!!!!!!!! Im ready for any challenge ! Bring it on! Sista !!!!!!!!!!

phroarrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!

Fu Fu said...

Hi Molly, this is the first time I'm visiting your blog. I must say you are really a cute doggie. ;)

~ fufu

Jane Su said...

helo helo fu fu! welcome to my blog ! hehehe

u r a cute hamster too ! or r u a cute cute doggie too? hehehe @!

and thank you for the compliment ! hahaha !

MJ's doghouse said...

hi molly...i think you are very pretty. I really enjoyed all your pictures...if your mommy takes so many make sure you get paid...most supermodels make big bucks....MJ

Jane Su said...

Hi MJ.. Thanks for the compliments ! Well I hope mommy can make some bucks out of these photos too... then she will buy me more expensive yet delicious treats :-)