Monday, October 23, 2006

I'm Boarded !

Greetings ya all !

I'm in a new foster home since 2 days ago..



Guess where am I ???














I'm officially announcing my boarding in Jason's house for 2 mths.. while waiting Mommy to complete her Industrial attachment

Jason stays in Botanic Klang.. a newly developed housing area... Nice house ! Mommy liked the place a lot cus it's been well planned, and most importantly the tight security is there ... and plus, Jason's house is very comfy.. even i like it !

When I first arrived at Jason's house, his 2 JRT 'devils' came to me with 'great passion and friendliness to welcome me :-)'... until 2 drops of urine were released from my pet-pet.. *embarrasing*

At first, I was shocked, cus they 'love me TOO much' ! Well, maybe we had not known each other well yet, so we played rough ! i mean REAL ROUGH !

But after a few hours, and until today, we got along well...

Ohhh btw, forgot to intro : those 2 'devils' are Patches and Jingle... Patches is 3 days older than Jingle.. and both are very active JRTs (one of Mommy's fav breed :D)... Patches is the smooth coated JRT, and Jingle is the medium long wired fur JRT... cute la both of them ~

The left one is Jingles, and the right one is Patches...



Mommy's very thankful to Jason cus he's willing to board me with no charge except for the food and vaccination :-) Im thankful too !

Thanks Jason !

No comments: