Friday, January 05, 2007

New Year Resolution!

Guess what Melissa has tagged me once more for new year =D

OKAY ! the same rules apply as the xmas tag.. so here goes :


MOLLY'S 5 NEW YEAR RESOLUTIONS FOR 2007 :
1. I shall try to stop chasing after butterflies and stick to Mommy when she brings me go kai kai... erm.. try my best la Mommy~

2. I shall stop barking at Mommy when she's eating McD fries, which are my favourite.. errrrkkk... but sometimes I just cant help it bah~

3. I shall be a good mutt and be good to Mommy and her housmates' frens who come to my house..

4. I shall be serius in all trick trainings that Mommy wants me to be good in..

5. I shall be a good doggie who is frenly towards ANY doggie frens that I will meet and listen to Mommy all the time =D



OKAY !~ TAGGY TIME !
1. Pacco !
2. Ben Ben !
3. Sasha !
4. Fei !
5. Prince !



erm.. oh ya ! Haven state the rules.. Okay ! for those who not so or forget the rules, don worry, see below :

1. The player with this game starts with "(doggie name)'s 5 new year resolutions for 2007"

2. Then he/she tags 5 friends and list their names.

3. The ones who get tagged need to write on their blogs about their new year resolutions, as well as state this rules clearly, then tag 5 more victims.

4. And the ones who tag need to leave a comment that says, "You've been tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.


This is easy isnt it? Now just guai guai follow the rules :D

No comments: