Saturday, January 13, 2007

Anticipation...

Tommorrow is the annual K9 day for the year 2007 (oink oink year)

Im now still in Uncle Jason's house, cus I'm having period (paiseh paiseh), and is very inconvenient for Uncle Jason to fetch me back to mommy's house.. So.. Mommy has to come tonight to Uncle Jason's house, and spend a night there, and tommorrow, after the big day, me and Mommy go back together-gether

=D

Hmmm.. wonder wat will we do tml after the event..

ohhhh forgot to let all know, tomorrow the event wil be held at Bandar Utama Central Park. There's this very cooling lake and im sure mommy wil like it..

actually, last nite Mommy came into my dream and told me something..

She said, she cant wait to see me =D
next, she said, she cant wait to see her frens too !
so, i said, i cant wait to see ALL my doggie frens !
lastly, the most cruel one, she said she's happpy tat im having my period.... -_-||

em.. actually, i dono y, im having period and im suffering here.. but she's still so happy ... haih... mommy sot sot de...

No comments: