Friday, January 19, 2007

I'm A Good Girl, Mommy Claimed :D

3 days ago was an exciting day.. cus Auntie Kim and her housemates (ehem.. also my leng lui aunties) came to see me... I didnt really 100% recognise them from far so i barked at them just to show that I'm here ! Well, although Mommy's not very happy with my barkings, I still wanna proove that I'm a very protective dog. Of course, after they came into my house, all came and gimme a super duper huggy ! I immediately remembered that they had been taking care of me before during the boarding, and got so excited ! I immediately jumped on these beautiful ladies and walah ! 1 of them fell down ! Woo zoooo.. so sory sorry.. i din mean to.. i was too excited bah.. and so, to show my excitement even further, i excitely barked at them.. 1 of them then came to teach me a lesson 'don bark' ... hahahahaha ! as she owes teach me at auntie kim's home, so i guai guai sit down and listen to her..

2 days ago.. granny wanted to come.. when Mommy told me tat granny want to come to see me, i immediately got so excited and jump here and jump there.. mommy was so happy too, cus long time no see granny lio.. miss that sweetie girl pulak... and so, as mommy was anticipating, sudenly granny called to inform that she cant come as she's busy with her stuff.. well, atho disapointing, but me and mommy never give up... cus nex time granny will still come ma.. hahha ! So , we all waiting for granny to come and hav a great time with me !

1 day ago, which is last nite, mommy's best frens Ailing and Jinny 2 leng luis came to see me ! I, again, got so excited and jump here jump there again.. also, i jumped on Ailing and she, again, fell down on her bum bum.. i wanted to laff, but coudlnt, cus later AIlign n Jinny send me to the X-files with a tag 'laffind dog' then it will b very dai kin see.. lol! So.. both leng luis play and play with me until i was tired.. well, they like me? i blif so !

today, no one come. sad la.. so i plan to be a fully good girl, so many many ppl will come see me and play with me... today, until now, i have been a good girl. i din bark at my hsmate and her/his frens.. i din play with insects... and i guai guai obey mommy's commands..

As mommy will b very busy with her final year project and all the stupid tests and presentations, i decided to b on my best behavior.. so tat mommy can hav less worried...

so, m i a good girl or wat ? i tink u all know d answer ade =D

8 comments:

Loki said...

Hello Molly

Omg.. you are a crossed collie... nice nice.. I like collie because we looked alike...

Cheers
Loki

Jane Su said...

helo Loki !
yeap. hehehe.. i take more of my father's look as a BC. well, mommy is very absolutely crazy and mad about shelties and rough collies and border collies ! so, i also like them alll !!!!!!!

ya ! mini rough collie u r hahahahha ! sheltie sheltie.. cute cute cute !

Loki said...

I'm super mini sheltie... my mum also like collie esp rough collie as we look alike...

Jane Su said...

hoho ! is super mino cutie hahaha ! yalo yalo very alike., just the mini version.

Loki said...

HaHa.. fast reply... which country are you in??

Jane Su said...

keke.. u in singapore rite? me is ur neighbor msia =D

Amber said...

Hi Molly! Whoa, u're so friendly towards ppl,sometimes I'm shy and mean, and I don't like children because they're easy to buli by me >:D I will keep on barking at them until they go home. Mommy called them to touch me,but they refused and I becane even furious. You're such a good girl,ur mommy surely very happy right? Can relieve ur mommy stress ^^

Luv Amber !!

Jane Su said...

hi amber ! haha ! THANSK FOR the frenly comment =D.. aya some children also mean ma.. some even wan throw stones.. heh!

my mommy owes hapy with me when she see me do funny acts one.. in the end, she laff and i oso dono wat so funny until she laff litat