Sunday, January 14, 2007

K9 DAY 2007

Today is, as i hav blogged ystd, is K9 Day... a meaningful day for me and mommy.

Im camera shy sometimes, so mommy has to put me into position


few reasons for stating this day as meaningful.. 1 is tis is d first time in my doglife i get to attend a k9 event with mommy (actually i dono y mommy never walked her dogs b4 my existence.. hmm.. perhaps she has heart for me oni kakakaka !).. 2 is mommy gets to meet her frens and 'family' aka Zen and Alex, & Samuel and Mei Luan.. 3 is I get to meet my doggie frens and siblings aka Ben Ben, & Scooby DOo !!!!!!!!!!

Look here brother ! Look here !


My brother Ben Ben is so handsome !

My brother Scooby is so man !



WOah ! Family Reunion! Tat wat me and mommy waiting for !



Mommy's hooman fren include her 'family', Jessica, Amanda, Pipi @ Mommy (leng lui), Lily, Jason, Vino, Vino gf, and many many many more !
While my doggie fren include my siblings, Sasha, Pacco, PiPi, Rooney, Jingles, Patches, Zeus, and many many many more !

At first, me, mommy, Jingles, and patches went to 1U at around 730am following Uncle Jason car, and reached there at around 845am.. The hero goes to Jingles who dont puke in the car ! .. cus normally Jingles wil throw out.. car sick gua..

then, when we reached there, the first fren we met was Scooby and Samuel and Mei Luan.. how happy ! Then, we took our way to the park, and we saw Jessica and Sasha and Sze Ern and the entire family ! How happy also ! hahaha ! then, Zen and Alex and Ben Ben smsed mommy to tell her tat they are reaching at 10am! How happy again! and then, so many doggy frens wants to make frens with me, and mommy kept on asking me to say Hello la, Hi la, wei mommy, i dono how to speak ur hooman language ok? But in doggie language, me so pro la.. me sniff sniff the doggie butt, and say hello by kissies hehehe ! Then mommy kept on telling me : F for Friends ah Molly, not for Fight !

So.. i had to keep a good behavior cus mommy kept on asking me so...

haih.. y in the world got so many reminders one o???? Life is stressful litat don u think so?


Leng Lui and Pipi!


when i sniff the butt-butt of the doggies, mommy will say: F for frens ah.. Not Fight ah..

worse ! when i sniff the butt-butt of female doggies, and the female doggies sniff my butt-butt too, mommy will say: wat u doing? don L ah!


when i sniff the flower and the grass, mommy will say: Molly wat u doing? u wan to get diarrhea isit?

when i wan to get into the lake to have a nice swim, mommy will say: Dont ah.. later u get wet and get flu then u know ah!

when i wan to give kissies and love to all my doggie frens, mommy will say: Molly, u know ah.. wat is F...

sien -_-

Then, s tis is my first time go kai kai with mommy, then u know la.. im still a puppy, then sure is curious and excited rite ! Then I kept on snifing here and there, and keep on knowing more and more doggie frens, mommy had to pull me with all her might.. (im 9kg now.. so u can imagine how strong my mommy is !)

now, mommy say she damn tired and the hands damn pain... so u know wat i do? i lick lick lick.. and she praise me guai =D

Now, i tink i hav to go liaw.. i need to recharge.. im so damn tired as well..


then after this zz, is dinner time ! yay!

anyway, after staying away from mommy and her everyday obedience commands, I ade forgot all.... she has to train me again.. haha ! training is fun! cus i hav treats ! hehe !

6 comments:

Ben & Darling said...

hey hey, glad to c you yesterday. I miss u now.....

Jane Su said...

helo ben ben ! im so hapy to meet u and scooby doo too ! hope to c u in the coming events ! miss u lots alsoooo!!!!!!!!!!!! and also miss scooby doo now !!!!!!!!!!!

mommy went to yam cha with her frens and came bac late lio... tot she forgot my existence ade! but then, she came bac and gave me a big big hug ! yohoo !

benjiboy said...

Hi Molly,

U weigh 9kgs?? I am only 2kgs. Must eat more...kekeke...btw, how tall are you??

Jane Su said...

yeah.. i m a heavy gurl.. but dono y i don grow fat inspite i ate really a lot.. i grow long tat wat hapen to me lol!

btw, fyi, mommy just now took my 'length', then around 95 inches long..

benjiboy said...

95 inches long?!?! or 95 cm long?!?! hehehe... that's good if you can't get fat! I used to be extremely chubby when I was younger. My breeder fed me alot but the vet told my mom to cut down a bit on the food to prevent me from getting overweight! Now I guess I m alright!
PS: you are really cute esp with the black patch on your face... very special to me...

Jane Su said...

aiyak.. soli soli is not inches is cm haha ! mommy abit something wrong when come to measurement with her short plastic ruler lol!

yeah if bcome a fatty doggy then very sam fu when go events. get tired so easily. life might bcome boring haha !

oh thanks ! i like u too ! u also very handsome and cute oo ^^